The multi-purpose machine is a single-stage or multi-stage (INLINE) universal machine for a wide variety of processes such as press laminating, stamping, folding, riveting etc. for interior parts in the automotive industry.
The development of the machine focused on high technical availability, durability, ease of maintenance and economical operation. In addition to these attributes, special attention has been placed to the ergonomic design of the system.
- High flexibility through article-specific tools
- Easy and fast tool change
- High level of maintainability
- laminating/ punching/ folding
- Door- and pillar coverings, arm- and middle arm support, balustrades, back fascia board, pull handles, etc.
1.800 mm x 2.900 mm x 2.550 mm
Table size (W x D):
1.000 mm x 1.000 mm
1.500 mm x 1.000 mm
2.000 mm x 1.000 mm
Voltage/ Power/ Connected load:
3 x 400 Volt / 50 Hz / 30 kW / 100 A fuse
Heating circuit (dependent on type of tool):
8 heating circuit
16 heating circuit
compressed air connection :
6 – 8 bar